Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Miss you Dad! From: "Big J"


Dear Dad, (and for anyone else who is reading this...)
How are you doing Dad? I really am missing you here. I can't wait to play golf with you when you get back.
I'm gonna say something ok? Please don't worry about whats going on here. I'm really fine and I don't want you being all stresed. I'm ok, and I want you to just keep doing what you're doing helping out with church stuff in Sarasota and keep doing what God wants you too. Thanks.
Things are really going good around here. I havn't blown the leaves off the roof yet but I did blow the leaves off the driveway and back patio. School is good and homework has been minimum. Well, I better go eat corn dogs for dinner and watch American Idol. Thanks for all that you're doing for us in Florida and Praying for you tons!!!
Miss you Dad!
From: Your "Big J"

3 comments:

Tim and Susan said...

I know you boys were sure glad to have your daddy come home.

Lee and Bev said...

JT - I love your maturity, faith and resolve to trust God for everything - even in the midst of an unknown storm!

crispy said...

Corn dogs and American Idol...that sounds really American. =)


We are praying for you.