Monday, January 7, 2008

TouchDown!!!!!!




Playing football in the snow with my brothers and dad has always been realy fun. Brenton and I against my dad and Chad. The score usually turns out even but it doesn't really madder once we get going. Sometimes we all lie in the snow after a play, laughing like crazy. It's great. Sometimes Cali comes out too so she has a fun too!!! Well, I go back to Tokyo early tomorrow. I'll really miss you guys, Mom, Dad, Brenton, Chad. but Hey! You just gotta love these pictures!

3 comments:

Lee and Bev said...

Hey Joel! Great pictures playing football in the snow. We trust you have a good trip back to school. Love you lots, Grammy & Papa

crispy said...

Looks fun and COLD. Hope that the transition to school is good. Maybe the blog will be a great way for you and your family to share the details while you are there.

-Auntie Cris

Susan said...

Hey JT in the pajamma shirt (shhhh). Thanks for being a good sport and going on the bus today. Hope it was ok. I am sure you are glad we didn't honk like crazy when we passed the bus and embarass you. Aren't we nice? I hope you can get all your homework done tonight. I love you.