Sunday, July 5, 2009

Don't smash it, Eat it!

Just watch the video before you read any thing!!!...




Yes, they are real scorpions. No, I did not throw up. You may not believe me but, Yes, they were amazingly delicious!!! Although I found it quite strange to say, "Wait a second while I get scorpion out of my braces." At first they were sweet, but then they were crunchy and dry. But over all, I'd eat them again in a heartbeat!


Some girls that watched Chad and I eat them in front of the store were inspired (as they told us afterwards) to try the chocolate covered worms (perfered over the crickets). They were Tally and Tristen's age, so you gals can do it do!!!! Yum~




2 comments:

crispy said...

You are brave. Sounds kind of odd and interesting all at the same time.

Lee and Bev said...

Oh my word! You could be on Amazing race or some program where they have to eat the gucky stuff! I'll leave the more exotic foods to you guys!