Saturday, July 4, 2009

Vacation!!!!


WooHoo! From seeing fat chipmunks to digging huge holes, our vacation has been a blast!!! Going up and down the coast with a borowed RV has really been a fun time! The mobile travaler or "the beast" has been crowded at times, but definately a great experience. Here in Pismo Beach, I've bought a shark tooth necklace and been boogie boarding. The other day I thought, "hey...I should try to get a tan!" BAD IDEA!!! I will no longer be able to sleep on my stomache for the next 3 weeks. ouch...hope ya'll are having as fun of a summer as mine so far! and by the way, Happy Forth of July!!!!








2 comments:

crispy said...

I am so glad you have had a good time on your trip. Making memories as a family. How special.

Lee and Bev said...

Thanks for sharing your pictures - sure do like the flying pics too!