Saturday, July 4, 2009

Flight School







I'm not even going to try and start to explain in words how much the free flight school i went to was a blast. I learned sooooooo much and it helped make my dream of being a missionary pilot a much closer reality! With 11 hours of flight time out of the way, I'm almost at the point of flying solo! Hopefully grandma Sandy will win the lottery and buy herself a privet jet and a pilot (ME!).



Thanks for praying and I really did have one of the best 2 weeks of my life!!!!

2 comments:

crispy said...

It looks like that was really special and I am so glad you were able to participate.

Lee and Bev said...

Again -how blessed of God to give you this opportunity. What a wonderful experience and a jump start on learning to fly. We'll pray God continues to allow you to learn more from time to time. Papa also learned to fly - because someone gave him the money. God will still provide for you! So proud of you, Joel!